Monday, October 09, 2006

Cedar Point!

Finally a new post! A couple weekends ago I got to ride along with 90 students (mostly international) to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. For those of you who aren't up on your "Best Amuzement Parks in the World", Cedar Point ranks #1. Unfortunately, I discovered after 6 years of developing motion sickenss, I can no longer ride HUGE roller coasters. I did alright on the first couple, then it just started going "downhill".

All in all, it was a great time with my new co-worker Jessica, our good friends Matt and Julia Brooker (who Luong and I will be traveling to Ireland with next July), and 90 OWU students.

I have some pictures the students took during our time there. It was a bit damp, but made for a great day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whose on the ireland II??? im excited for them!
-Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Alright, finally a new post!!! Wish i could have been there.

Anonymous said...

ps. can you update your link to our new blog, "the east end"???