Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Phil said I needed to...

My buddy Phil Mollenkof (check Phil and Allie's blog link to the right) said I needed to update my blog more often so here's my latest attempt!

My biggest obstacle to updating the blog is not having practical means to post pictures. Luong and I are in the market for a new laptop and now that the Intel Duo's are out, we should be picking one up very soon. With that, I can plug my photo memory card in and download current pics! Without it, I have to take them to a store and copy them onto a disc and then download them. I hate having to do that...

So, imagine if you would, Luong and I are at my 6 yr. old nephew's birthday party last weekend...
Ok, so these kids were not there- but they look like they are having fun!


And I don't know who these people are either, but they are a diverse looking group aren't they?

Ok, so you can see why having pictures is important to accurate blogging!

I'll try and get that laptop asap!

Love
the hos

1 comment:

phil & allie mollenkof said...

yeah!!! a new post! Thanks lisa :)